Family Law


Social Services Departments in the country have a duty under the law protect children and are therefore obliged to step in and apply for an interim care order in order to protect a child in situations where they discover that a parent is unable to look after a child for a number of personal reasons and that he/she has directly or indirectly left that child at significant risk of harm and danger. In other cases, Social Services may have applied for a Care Order without sufficient evidence, and you would like your child to be returned to your care. Shaddai & Co. can assist and represent you if your child has been the subject matter of a care order and Emergency Protection Order proceedings.


Shaddai & Co.can assist with the following matters:

  • Contact and residence orders
  • Prohibited Steps Order
  • Occupation Order
  • Urgent application for Non-Molestation Order for victims of domestic violence
  • Out of hours application for injunctions
  • Divorce
  • Change of name
  • Adoption
  • Specific guardianship
  • Grandparents’ rights
  • Stepparents’ rights
  • Financial Orders (Ancillary Relief)
  • Wardship
Getting in touch
Our web site gives you information about us and the ways in which we can help you, but if you would like to know more about our services or to discuss anything, we are always delighted to hear from you.

Please see our contacts page get in touch with any of our people. Alternatively telephone us on 0204 529 9394 or on our emergency number 07956 442 471 (24/7)

Mr Innocent Eruteyan, Solicitor Advocate
Shaddai and Company (Solicitors & Advocates) Ltd

TEL: 0204 529 9394
FAX: 0203 417 6553
MOB: 07956 442 471